However, poor ol' me is having severe difficulty remembering who everyone is. For 1, every time I meet them, I'm introduced to like a dozen people at a shot... And that's when my friends bloody remember to introduce us to start with! For another, I have a digustingly bad memory for names and faces.
Since I'm tired of drawing a blank every time Bra or Jac or Ed mention names that they claim I should recognise, I figured that the best way for me to aid my recollection would be to post up this photo we took @ Martha's place on New Year's Day. With a little help from Jac, I've managed to piece together who's who, and will now proceed to stare at this damn pic till all these people's faces become engraved in my brain. Heh heh... :P

The Gang...

Standing at the back (From left): Gina's brother, Shan, Xueheng, Bra, Jiabin
2nd row (From left): Gina, Me, Jac, Small Kev, Ah Dom
1st row (From left): Martha, Adrian, Daphne, Benny
No comments:
Post a Comment