Tuesday, February 01, 2005

About Me

Was bored so I decided to try this little Q&A thing I found on Ju's blog.

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
The "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack. From the musical, not the movie... Not that the difference makes it any less geeky. :P *sheepish grin*

2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
I hardly raid the fridge since I usually go straight for the bags of Ruffles in the cupboard.

3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
"Armagaeddon". The bit at the end when Bruce Willis says his goodbyes to Liv Tyler. Bei tahan...

4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
At the risk of sounding like a narrator for "Extreme Makeover"... Lipo. Botox. A nose job. A tummy tuck. Hell... Just gimme the works!

5. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
No. All my fears are completely justified and rational. Hah! :P

6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I bite my nails. Filthy habit, I know, I know!

7. Are you a pyromaniac?
The only reason I have an inkling what that means is because I'm an "X-Men" fan and I know that Pyro was the chappie who could manipulate fire. So, no, I guess I'm not. :P

8. So you have too many love interests?
Right now, there's only one. ;)

9. Do you know anyone famous?
If you're thinking "get-mobbed-while-walking-down-the-street-by-hordes-of-screaming-fans" famous, then, no, afraid I don't.

10. Describe your bed.
Lots of pillows and a fluffy feather quilt.

11. Are you spontaneous or planned?
A bit of both I guess... Depending on what the situation calls for.

12. Who would play you in a movie?
Angelina Jolie. Not because we have all that much in common but because I think she's the coolest actress in Hollywood. And I deserve only the best. *snorts with laughter*

13. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep.

14. What do you carry with you at all times?
My sophisticated demeanour. Hahaha! Ok ok, cigarettes. Yes, another filthy habit. Don't nag!

15. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Heaven was so much nearer and accessible as a kid. All you had to do was walk into Toys R Us! :)

16. Are you happy with your given name?
I am now. It's taken me a long time to get here. Heh...

17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year?
It'll have to be in the millions, since I'll need lotsa extra cash to entertain myself with non-internet means.

18. What color is your bedroom?
Dusky pink, burgandy red and varying shades of purple. My mom claims it resembles a haphazard bordello. :

19. What was the last song you were listening to?
Nan Quan Ma Ma - "Xiang Cao Ba Bu". Still suffering from post-Jay-concert-in-KL syndrome!

20. Have you ever been in a play?
Yes. And no, I don't want to talk about it. *mumbles under breath*

21. Have you ever been in love?
Yes. And no, I don't want to talk about this either. :P

22. Do you talk a lot?
No. Haaaaaaaaaaahahahaha...

23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Most of the time. (That's the best answer I could think of without sounding utterly narcissistic!)

24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
No but I'm not exactly comfortable around them.

25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
I could definitely be nicer, but where's the fun in that?

26. Do you spend more time with your boyfriend or your friends?
I'd like to think that I've split my time pretty fairly between the two in the past.

27. What is your ideal marriage location?
Europe in autumn. I think.

28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The guitar. I can so picture myself strumming and humming to myself for hours on end.

29. Favorite fabric?
Denim. Heh... It never gets dated, hardly crumples and matches everything in my closet.

30. Something you love and hate?
At the same time? Ahmmm... I'll get back to you after I've had a think... :)

31. What kind of bedding do you use?
Cotton. With a minimum threadcount of... Heh. Don't get me started. I can be a maniac on the topic of good quality bed linen.

32. What's the one language you want to learn?
French.

33. How do you eat an apple?
Wash it then chomp at it like crazy. *crunch*

34. What do you order at a bar?
Recently it seems to be a double Baileys on the rocks.

35. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Just my ears, although I was really tempted to get a tongue stud while I was in Melbourne. Chickened out though... *blush*

36. Do you have tattoos?
Yep. Two of em. ;)

37. Do you drive a stick?
Do I what a huh?! *blinks*

38. Favorite trait of the opposite sex?
Broad shoulders.

39. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Hypocrisy. I also seem to have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity. *grins*

40. What kind of watch do you wear?
I love Swatch!

41. Most frivolous purchase?

My iPod. Although I'm rationalizing it every way I can. :P

42. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Dictionary definition of materialistic - The theory or attitude that physical well-being and worldly possessions constitute the greatest good and highest value in life. Which means that I am, to an extent. I like money. I like nice things. I just don't think they're the only important things in life.

43. What are you best at cooking?
Bah Kut Teh. I think.

44. Favorite writing instrument?
Any Pilot V7 blue pen.

45. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
I like being my own person. Whether or not that means I stand out or fade into the background doesn't really matter.

46. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No. Men's clothes are so boring.

47. What's one car you will never buy?
Never thought about it. I only know that the one car I would buy is the Audi TT Convertible. Aye carumba!

48. What kind of books do you like to read?
Murder mysteries.

49. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Travel the world, and watch every single Jay Chou concert.

50. Burial or cremation?
Cremation. Burial = Coffin and earth = Worms and maggots = Major case of ewwwww...

51. How many online journals do you read regularly?
Current count is 5.

52. What's one thing you're a loser at?
Ball games. Lousy hand eye co-ordination. Heh...

53. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?

Flirt outrageously? ;)

54. Do you cry in front of your friends?
Yes.

56. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Read.

57. Are you a giver or a taker?
That depends on who's on the receiving end. :)

58. When's the last time you cried?
Hahaha... I was bawling my eyes out as I watched the last season of Sex and The City. *sheepish grin*

59. Favorite communication method?
I like the whole face-to-face thing, although MSN seems to be the only thing I have time for nowadays. *sigh*

60. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
Nowadays? 3. I'm becoming a cheap drunk in my old age. :(

61. Do you think you're cute?
Puh-lease. I'm gorgeous. :D

62. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
Nope.

No comments: