Here's something J found on the www.jay-chou.net website. Bloody funny.
10 signs that you're obsessed with Jay Chou...
1. You suddenly start wearing skirts, grow your hair long, and make a point to shut up at all costs because you want to be the type of girl he likes.
Hahaha... I've got the long hair and skirt bits down. The shutting up's gonna be a problem. For him though, I'll sure as hell try!
2. Even if he looks like crap in a picture, you're still convinced that he looks as hot as ever.
But he does! He can shave his head and paint his face blue and he'd still be crappy hot! :P
3. You plan to get a car with the number plates JAY1943.
I don't. The only thing I plan to be riding is him. Hahaha! ;)
4. You decide to take up everything Jay has an interest in. So you start playing basketball, practice with nunchuks, watching Doraemon and Jet Li movies, eating at Kentucky Fried Chicken, learning magic tricks, taking piano/cello/drum/accordion lessons, cutting off all the sleeves from your t-shirts, wearing baseball caps. And you stop wearing underwear.
Well, I'll consider the underwear bit. Especially if he's gonna be around me a lot. Who the heck would need underwear then?! *chuckles*
5. You start to stand and walk beside any guy who is 173cm tall, to feel how it's like to walk with Jay himself one day.
Heh... Height isn't really an issue with me so I haven't done this. Yet.
6. You want to befriend everyone you come across that has the surname "Chou", just in case they're related to him.
Hmmm... Come to think of it, I don't know a single "Chou" besides Jay.
7. You passionately defend people who wear no underwear.
Seeing that I'm about to join their club, you can bet your ass that I'll start!
8. You make a list of Jay-Related holidays: Jay's Birthday - Jan 18th. Debut Album Release Date - Nov 1st. First time I heard a Jay Song. First time I saw Jay Chou in Person. And you celebrate them.
Hahaha! Now that's an idea!
9. You go to Taiwan for a holiday but instead of taking photos of the attractions you take phots of the REAL attraction - the Jay poster on the wall! And you have to get it from every angle and ponder from which side Jay's nose look cuter from.
J, with her amazing sense of timing, messaged me on MSN just before I read this line and said - "I swear the more I look at him, the more infatuated I am with him. LET'S GO TO TAIWAN!" (She's watching the "The One" concert VCD I lent her. Heh...)
10. You start to notice the places in his songs when he pauses and takes a breath, and giggle every time because you think it's so cute. (He's breathing! Eeeee! So cute!)
Uh oh, that sounds familiar... *blush*
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
he doesnt wear underwear?! fiaks! april, you need help.. all you wanna do is sleep with him and set up a no-underwear club...
the point of obsession doesn't exist when it comes to jielun. he is just TOO HOT!
Apparently I'm not the only one who's obsessed... And I swear that J's even more so than I am!
At 2:21 AM, bra said --> "he doesnt wear underwear?! fiaks! april, you need help.. all you wanna do is sleep with him and set up a no-underwear club..."
Sleep with him and set up a no-underwear club. I thought my priorities were in pretty good order. Hahaha... Why the heck do I need help? :P
i second that. except the only people on my guest list at this club would be mr chou and me. yup that's all folks. nothing more to see... bugger off :D
this blog should be renamed... this is no longer april's blog.. with all that excessive obsession going on.. this can be mistaken for a jay chou fanclub website
Post a Comment