I've played my 1st game of mahjong for 2005 - 2 rounds with Bra, Guy, Chris, Jiabin and Martha. It was good, especially since I've only played once in the last 10 months. Kinda amazing when I think back on how I use to jong with Jac and Shan every week.
2nd time's gonna be tomorrow @ Jiun's place. Heh... I didn't think she'd manage to get everything together in time but Ms Tang's apparently quite tenacious. We all got an SMS from her earlier this morning...
"Mahjong at mine tomorrow at 3pm. April, I've got all the necessary. Everyone ok?"
As Jas put it, we've been summoned. Hahaha... Should be good fun though. Wish me luck! Huat ah!
Update: As of Saturday, February 12, 2005... 4.30am...
Believe it or not, I just finished ANOTHER round. Met Jac and Draggie for drinks at Holland. Wanted to karaoke after that but the stupid Party World @ Clementi closed at 1am. After exhausting all our phone books to find a 4th, we ended up playing 3-leg jong. Sheesh... Talk about making up for lost time. Gawd I'm sleepy... How to focus tomorrow @ Jiun's place sial?!
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Got headache.
Got backache.
Got major case of the grumps.
I don't wanna go out!
I wanna stay home and sleep!
*stomps foot* Waaa...
Post a Comment