Thursday, February 10, 2005

About Designing Skinnies

Hah! I've done another skin, this one entirely from scratch and 100% of my own design! I've named it "Dear Diary"... Like it? :)

Ok, it's a little cutesy but I figured that I needed a little sunshine cheer around my blog, seeing how angst-filled some of my entries can get. The last skin I downloaded and edited ("A Place To Call My Own") was nice but the design just seemed so sad and lonely! Haaaaa.

I'm punchy from too little sleep. Yawwwwwn...

7 comments:

April said...

Gee, thanks babe... That means a lot coming from you. *blush*

7 said...

OMG is that Barney on the top left hand corner? o_O

April said...

Nooo. I hate that idiot! I mean... There has to be some OTHER dino around that's purple AND cute, isn't there?

missduhr said...

orh maannnn! i really need to spice up my blog... it's looking rather last month!!! pril babe HELLLPPPP!!!

April said...

Amazing how I've gone from "that delusional cow who thinks that my hubby Jay is HER hubby" to "pril babe" in a blink of an eye. Haaaaaaa... :P

missduhr said...

you know i've always been a care-and-share girl... care to help me with blogskin and share jay for a mini while :P

missduhr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.