Now here are a couple of drinks Tom Cruise should be mixing up instead of the usual margaritas and Pina Coladas. The "April" sounds a little tastier than the "Widowpoison" though (I especially love the "brilliance" bit... Hahaha!). Although I daresay both cocktails are sure to be potent. Heh...
Credits to Jaime for finding this snazzy little "How-To". :)
How to make an April
Ingredients: 1 part mercy 5 parts brilliance 5 parts energy
Method: Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add lustfulness to taste! Do not overindulge!
How to make a Widowpoison
Ingredients: 5 parts jealousy 3 parts silliness 5 parts empathy
Method: Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add wisdom to taste! Do not overindulge!
Heh... I was bored so I decided to do the quiz for A. Here's what I got...
How to make an (A) Ingredients:1 part competetiveness 3 parts crazyiness 1 part joy Method:Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add caring to taste! Do not overindulge!
Totally off. Hahaha... I don't think any part of that concoction described A at all. :)
1 comment:
Heh... I was bored so I decided to do the quiz for A. Here's what I got...
How to make an (A)
Ingredients:1 part competetiveness
3 parts crazyiness
1 part joy
Method:Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add caring to taste! Do not overindulge!
Totally off. Hahaha... I don't think any part of that concoction described A at all. :)
Post a Comment