Friday, February 04, 2005

About Best Friends


Jac & Me @ Melbourne's L'in Contro Posted by Hello

Ok, since I'm sitting here with nothing to do as I wait for Jac to get off work, let me babble a little about the best friend who regularly drives me nuts. Heh...

Gawd... It's been, what, about 6 years since we got to know each other. More than 2,190 days since I started talking to this "Dumpie" person on IRC about tattoos. Hahaha... Yep, that's how we met. Internet Relay Chat. *smirks* I still remember having the impression that "Dumpie" was a guy. *guffaws* Anyway, our conversations progressed from body modification to other topics and I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only was "Dumpie" female, but that we had a truckload of stuff in common!


The 1st time we met in person didn't go that well though, probably due to the lack of alcohol present at Forum's Coffee Bean. Hehe... Things sure as hell took off when we met up again at Zouk a few weeks later for a John Digweed gig. The rest, as they say, was history...

Since then, we've done and seen a lot - Some of it on our own, most of it (I'm glad to say) together.

It's hard to express what Jac's come to mean to me. She's become such an integral part of my life, I can barely remember what it was like before I had her. We've had our differences, we've let each other down before and we'll most likely do so again, but I can't imagine our friendship ever ending. She's the one person I can trust never to judge, the one who I know truely understands me, the sister of my soul. :)

Sniff... Gee, I think I'm gonna cry. :P

1 comment:

April said...

Like I said babe... Sister of my soul. *thumps chest and grins in relief*