Darn it. I've been tagged by Deevee8 to list down 6 weird facts about myself. However, since I'm 1 of the least weird people around, that's gonna require some thinking... (What??? I'm really not weird what!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa.)
I'll get back to you guys... That is, if I haven't thrown myself in front of a bus by the end of the week, just to avoid having to deal with my clients' extreme levels of stupidity on a daily basis.
Urgh.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How normal can you be if you have fwens like Qweenplinc??
Btw, you neh say Hi to my split personality (number 356) on her blog.
fwah laus wif ppl like deevee8 going ard claiming to be my fwen, OF COZ ppl think tat all my fwens are wierd la! ;)
anyway wats wif the number 356 thingie? some secret society arhs?
Deevee8 - I just did. And I can have weird eccentrics like QP as friends and still be 100% normal what! :P
QP - I'm sorry hun, but you are weird. And I love you all the more for it. When you free to do dinner? :)
I'm still struggling to populate the 7 weird fact list. Shit.
Oops. I mean 6 weird fact list. I'm stuck at #4. Damn it.
Post a Comment