The Stiletto and I have decided that we need another trip away in July. Taking a leaf out of Missdurh's book, we've pretty much decided on spending a long weekend (3 nights) on the island of Krabi.
Now what I need are suggestions from anyone who's been there on...
1) Where The Stiletto and I should stay...
I'm currently thinking of the Pakasai Resort in Ao Nang. It looks comfortably luxurious without being too pricey... And the numerous reviews I've read online have been very favourable. :)
Any other recommendations are welcome. Just bear in mind that I'm quite finicky about a hotel's luxury factor, so nothing less than 3-star establishments please. :P
2) A reasonably-priced spa / massage place...
The spas found within the bigger resorts there are really expensive, like about 2,500 baht (S$100) for a 60-minute massage. Gack... I don't even pay that much for my massage packages in Singapore!
Missdurh and I did some surfing around and we found 1 place that seems relatively reasonable, i.e. 1,290 baht (S$52) for a 60-minute Swedish massage or a 90-minute Thai massage. Anyone been to the Kantawan Spa in Krabi?
I also found this on a forum...
"Just got back from Ao Nang, and there were loads of places doing massages, pedicures etc. We had several great Thai Massages and Foot Massages at a place called Taak Massage, which was just down from our hotel The Cliff - opposite McDonalds. They also have an outdoor massage area just off the beach on the left-hand end of the beach (facing the sea). I didn't use this place, but it looked pretty good. Thai massages were about 250 baht, about £3.50."
Are these cheap, outdoor massages any good? I must admit that I having disturbing mental images of a hulking Thai Xena snapping my backbone in 2, right after she breaks my neck. :
3) Reliable diving agencies for The Stiletto...
He's looking to take his Advance Diving something-or-other, despite my many warnings about sharks and other watery demons. *blink*
I'm just going to stick to snorkeling or flopping around suntanning on the beach. Heh heh...
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
Where did you find it? Interesting read Money online order save viagra abi titmuss pamela anderson Recommended pain relievers for osteoarthritis yahoo free bingo game compulsive masturbation impotence Lymphatic massagecellulite Hewlett packard design jet 3800cp plotter Leadership+for+woman+training Ximumtreat impotence Derma tech for eczema Ac merchant accounts used dodge ram 2500 Zyban side effects joint stiffness pain
Post a Comment