On a brighter note... Happy 6th month baby. Where did the time go, huh? :) Oh... And the next time we decide to eat out on our anniversary, let's go somewhere they take reservations, ok? :P
Childhood memory of the day:

Mum had bought a whole packet of those yummy gem biscuits I loved. Unfortunately for me, I loved the icing more than the actual biscuit.
I ended up biting off all the colorful bits (Mmm... Melt-in-your-mouth sugary goodness!) and dumping the brown, cardboardy biscuit bits (Yuck to the power of a hundred!) back into the tin.
Mum ended up biting my head off when she came home.
1 only good thing about getting older? I can eat pretty much whatever I want now without Mum whaling on me. Hehehe...
2 comments:
Haha. I used to do that too!! Then I realized that it was waaaay too sweet. So I learnt to eat the biscuits too. Did you have a favourite colour? I used to like the pink ones ...
Definitely the pinks! Hated the greens, which meant I ate them 1st and left all the pinks for last. Hahaha...
Post a Comment