Sunday, June 25, 2006

About Weird Ol' Me

After much deliberation... And I'm not even sure these qualify as "weird facts".

Weird Fact #1
I can watch dance movies over and over again. Strictly Ballroom. Honey. Salsa. Shall We Dance. Dirty Dancing. You name it, I've probably watched it twice.

Weird Fact #2
I hate kids. Absolutely loathe them. No matter how cute they look, how adorable they act or how sweet-natured they seem, I'm utterly convinced that any critter between the ages of 2 and 12 are closet demons waiting to break loose and unleash hell on earth. (Don't bother telling me I'll change my mind when I have my own critter litter. In my realm of reality, that's never gonna happen.)

Weird Fact #3
I find quips made in Buffy the Vampire Slayer funny, no matter how many times I watch the series. (Which, thanks to The Stiletto, I now have on DVD. Yep... All 7 seasons! On DVD! We've already finished the lot once and am currently halfway through season 4 again. I think I've managed to get us Buffanatics another fan. Go me!)

Weird Fact #4
I get food phases. During a food phase, I go crazy about a particular edible item and I stuff myself with it, day after day, till I get so sick of it I can't even look at it, then I move on to another edible item. (Currently it's Cheezels. For some reason, my food phases always involve something highly unhealthy and fattening. I'm still hoping for a phase that will involve food like celery, or low-fat yoghurt.)

Ok.

That's it.

I'm stuck.

Maybe you people could fill in the remaining 2 weird facts?

Please?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP pretending to be normal. Ain't foolin' nobody.

I mean, SERIOUSLY, how many people actually OWN a Neopet at THIS age and ZAPS the poor pet on a regular basis at some weird Lab just to see what kinda monster it'll become??

Qween said...

Here's a few that u will find familiar:

1. Pril has the habit of dropping ear rings into the toilet bowl.

2. Tea goes missing in Pril's house. Wierd or not? Confirms.

3. Pril always say she'll try to turn up but suddenly end up with a darn bad cough/cold/flu/headache and misses my parties. Now the latest "suddens" is "my bf gotta watch soccer naked."

4. If someone does not speak a word of mandarin throughout secondary school, forever fail chinese tests and kaobei about having to study chinese her entire school life gets a distinction at O levels for chinese is not wierd, what is wierd?

that's all for now. i'll come back once i can recall more.

Slinky said...

This is crazy, but your weird facts are the same as my weird facts! The dance movies, same! The kid-killing tendencies, same! BTVS, need I say it? And yes, the food phases - for me it's smoked almonds I bought from WA. My tongue and lips lose sensation from all the salt. Mmmmmm.....saaaaaallllllttt...