Sunday, June 25, 2006

About The Pakasai

Krabi. 28 to 31 July. 5 more weeks before I can get away. I'm not sure I can last that long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 comments:

pinkmartiny said...

ohh...me booked mine too! going on 1st to 4th Sept...staying at the same place as u and J..hahah!

I know its still far away but im already going to Bkk in july so...;) have fun and tell me what i shld check out!

April said...

I just hope the resort is as nice as it looks in these pictures! Heh heh...

Oh! And I wanna go Bangkok too! Checked out Jetstar last night and 2 to fly only costs $300, including all taxes!

missduhr said...

heeheh i get to go first!

missduhr said...

heeheh i get to go first!

April said...

Nabei. Sibei hao lian. Must say TWICE some more. Nabei.

pinkmartiny said...

im going to bkk end of july with my cousins :)

April said...

Nabei. Another one. Sibei hao lian. Nabei.

bra said...

I just got back from heavily polluted jakarta on a no-leg-room-available-at-all valuair plane.

Jakarta makes you feel like you have gone back to the past in a time machine. The offices there are damn 70s and 80s.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »