Monday, May 01, 2006

About The Questions

Got this off Mufflepoof's blog. Thought it'd be kinda interesting to see what sorta responses I got from the people around me. (Be warned - The last few questions are a little weird. Heh...)

What would you do if...

I cried:
I asked you to help:
I died from natural causes:
I said I liked you:
I kissed you:
I told you I smoked occasionally:
I told you I have bisexual tendencies:
I stole something:
I was hospitalized:
I ran away from home:
I got in a fight and you were there:
I got dumped:
I pissed you off:
I pissed someone in your family off:
I did something that you could never forgive me for:

What do you think of my...

Personality:
Eyes:
Face:
Hair:
Clothes:
Voice:
Humor:
Choice of music:
Mannerisms:
Family:
Body:
Friends:
Decisions:
Future:

Would you...

Be my friend:
Bring me home to your mom:
Tell me the sweetest lies in the world just to get me in bed:
Move half the world away for me:
Tell me the truth no matter what:
Lie to make me feel better:
Spread rumors about me:
Keep a secret if I told you one:
Loan me some cash:
Hold my hand:
Take a bullet for me:
Keep in touch:
Try and solve my problems:
Love me:
Have sex with me:
Ditch me:
Use me:
Date me:
Rape me:
Beat me up:

4 comments:

April said...

You left out this portion, bitch.

What do you think of my...

Personality:
Eyes:
Face:
Hair:
Clothes:
Voice:
Humor:
Choice of music:
Mannerisms:
Family:
Body:
Friends:
Decisions:
Future:

Sniff... And how come no 1 else is replying? Waaaaa...

missduhr said...

no time to even eat, pee, or shit man... how to answer????? :P

The Princess said...

Can't believe im doing this for you...but here it goes!!!!

What would you do if...

I cried: Sit and let you cry and take you out for ice cream!
I asked you to help: No Probs.
I died from natural causes: Il sit and cry and wait for YOU to take me out for ice cream (*heh*)
I said I liked you: .... i know.... :P
I kissed you: Kiss you back!
I told you I smoked occasionally: You bladie liar. Occasionally??? Ill buy you a pack and we'll smokies together. With a glass of red.
I told you I have bisexual tendencies: I knew it! *heh*
I stole something: Steal it from you and call the cops.
I was hospitalized: I'ld sit and chill with you girl.
I ran away from home: Open up my home and collect rent. :) (im kidding ok... u'll always be welcome in my little hole)
I got in a fight and you were there: Sit and watch the good show... and give pointers here and there... hehe
I got dumped: Cuss with you.
I pissed you off: i honestly dont know
I pissed someone in your family off: I honestly dont know *dagger in bag*
I did something that you could never forgive me for: I honestly don't know *2 daggers in the bag* HA!

What do you think of my...

Personality: A big sparkle! :)
Eyes: swi lah
Face: swi lah
Hair: sibeh swi lah
Clothes: swi lah
Voice: swi lah
Humor: My type! :)
Choice of music: only remember you and your "dancin in the moonlight" girlie!!!!
Mannerisms: Eccentric, not very stable. Counselling required here. *weak smile*
Family:
Body: Hot
Friends: Hot, just like me. *woo hoo*

Would you...

Be my friend: I already am your friend. *curtsies*
Bring me home to your mom: Hell yeah.
Tell me the sweetest lies in the world just to get me in bed: Ain no need to!
Move half the world away for me: Can we something that doesnt involve so much work?
Tell me the truth no matter what: Yes, i can be quite brutal....
Lie to make me feel better: All the time. Please refer to 2nd portion as above. thanks. :)
Spread rumors about me: Sure. You media whore!!!!!
Keep a secret if I told you one: Yeahhhhhhhh
Loan me some cash: Yeah.... Can u lend me some to? I need to buy that dress from Zimmerman.
Hold my hand: Ill hold both...
Take a bullet for me: You're pushing it!!!!
Keep in touch: Yes... if you had time for me!!!
Try and solve my problems: Of course...anytime :)
Love me: I already do!
Have sex with me: Sweetheart...there is always a carrot in the fridge remember? *heh*
Ditch me: Yeah.... for Anotonio Banderas at this point.
Use me: For what?! :)
Date me: yeah
Rape me: You sick? whats wrong with you??
Beat me up: Eh... keep your kinky shit for the bedroom.

Ok... haha... dinner is here! *poof*

Anonymous said...

What would you do if...

I cried: lend u my solders to cry on
I asked you to help: honoured to help
I died from natural causes: i will burn a set of mahjong tiles for u
I said I liked you: never did never will
I kissed you: foreplay is always good
I told you I smoked occasionally: eh pls tis qtn is outta point. occasionally? hah
I told you I have bisexual tendencies: i always suspected ya relationship with shu fern
I stole something: i will send u my cv for stealing
I was hospitalized: i will make tweety bird liang teh n visit u everyday(pls choose SGH, nearer to my workplace)
I ran away from home: y run when ur stilletos is waiting at home for u
I got in a fight and you were there: i will hum ka chan the fella
I got dumped: hmmmm, i dun rem u being dumped. duped maybe haha
I pissed you off: never did never will
I pissed someone in your family off: TAKE CARE UNCLE
I did something that you could never forgive me for: the day u refused to let me have the human pillow, i never forgived u since then

What do you think of my...

Personality:
Eyes:best assets
Face:roundish
Hair:lianish
Clothes:supportive
Voice: the army will love u
Humor: wicked
Choice of music: samsarish
Mannerisms: born the wrong gender
Family: farny mummy
Body: turn on
Friends: the good the bad the ugly
Decisions: NA
Future: no future. shud b a tai tai

Would you...

Be my friend: get back to u on tat
Bring me home to your mom: for wat!
Tell me the sweetest lies in the world just to get me in bed: i tried will try will continue trying
Move half the world away for me: no money
Tell me the truth no matter what: always have always will
Lie to make me feel better: tatz wat frens r for!
Spread rumors about me: of coz i will! haha
Keep a secret if I told you one: shhhhhhhhh
Loan me some cash: thanx babe
Hold my hand: eeeee so old skool
Take a bullet for me: tis survey must b setup by a nigger
Keep in touch: trying rilly hard but its tough
Try and solve my problems: u never needed tat
Love me: always have
Have sex with me: wah lan eh, the kukujiao wait until got cobwebs already
Ditch me: will have to date u first
Use me: ya
Date me: never
Rape me: roleplay yay!!!!
Beat me up: the chances of a reverse is higher