After 4 days of bed rest, I'm finally on the road to recovery. The fever's finally decided to break and my bones no longer feel like they're about to splinter when I sneeze.
I didn't need a doctor to tell me that this bout of flu was a by-product of 18 hour days in the office, lack of proper rest, crappy meals, and the mountain of stress and frustration that's been building inside me... All thanks to The Bitch From Hell (My client) and The Invisible Man (My boss). Anyway. Now that my nightmare campaign has launched, life promises to be slightly better. It also helps that I no longer give a shit about The Bitch's tantrums and The Invisible Man's incompetence in managing her. Let them rant and rave all they want. My health, my mental well-being and my life takes priority.
p/s: Singapore Idol auditions were bad as I thought they would be. I don't fucking believe The Whisperer, The Pink Lady and The Schoolteacher (Do-Re-Mi!) came back!!! What the hell are they thinking?! And the fuckwit that did Shuang Jie Gun? Wah lan eh!!! Favorite moment? The Ah Beng singing "Nong Nong Ago". (Check out midi file and actual lyrics here.)
Tell me the tales that to me were so dear...
Nong nong ago...
Nong nong ago...
Update at 10.18pm... I just found the video of the "Nong Nong Ago" performance... You need to sign up with the Singapore Idol website to view their videos, but it's free and the entertainment value is sky high. Heh heh...
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment