Thanks to Missdurh, I've been tagged to do this little "fill-in-the-blanks" questionnaire. If my answers are a little weird or vague, I apologise. I've been working 15 to 18 hours a day for the past week and my brain's about to implode and leak big purple globs of goo from my ears.
I AM: On the verge of going insane because of work.
I WANT: To go on another holiday. Very desperately!
I WISH: I felt more motivated towards work and life in general.
I HATE: Feeling like I'm not in control of a situation.
I MISS: Idyllic nights spent snuggling with The Stiletto, talking about nothing in particular.
I FEAR: Failure.
I HEAR: Things get better as you move up the corporate ladder. I'm still waiting.
I WONDER: What the hell am I going to do with the rest of my life.
I REGRET: Nothing. I don't see a point in regret.
I AM NOT: Spending enough time with my family and friends.
I DANCE: After I've had half a dozen drinks.
I SING: When I'm happy. When I'm sad. When I'm bored. When I'm stressed. All the bloody time really.
I CRY: When I'm happy. When I'm sad. When I'm stressed. When I'm suffering from extreme bouts of PMS. All the bloody time really.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As strong as people believe me to be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Lots of vulgar hand signals. Usually when I'm on the phone with my clients. Saccharine sweet voice. Rude hand gestures. Evens things out. And what my clients don't see won't hurt them. :P
I WRITE: Well. 'Nuff said. :P
I CONFUSE: Reality with dreams.
I NEED: To lose some weight! Now! Argh...
I SHOULD: Start dieting again! Now! Argh...
I START: But I don't always finish.
I FINISH: Work at ungodly hours.
I LOVE: Potato chips. Chocolates. And The Stiletto. (That was NOT added on as an after thought baby! :P)
I REMEMBER: Large chunks of my early childhood... Most people I've met find that weird because they don't.
I TAG: The Stiletto. Princess Liliput. Queen Plinc. Slinky. Ivory Petals. (Don't hate me people. Blame the cow who tagged me! Hahaha!)
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment