
It was at the old Orchard cinema, when cinemas in Singapore still had circle / upper level seats. There was an old Indian man selling kacang putih wrapped in magazine paper... The sugar-coated peanuts were my favorite. :)
I've mentioned before that many people marvel at how much of my early childhood I can recall. I think I'll start blogging more of my kiddie memories... Just in case I start forgetting them as age catches up with me. :P
Sunday, May 28, 2006
About The Mogwai
The Stiletto and I happened to catch "Gremlins 2" on HBO yesterday... It brought back a flood of childhood memories of me begging my dad to get me my own mogwai after I watched the 1st movie back in 1984. I was 6. And I wanted a mogwai as much as I wanted my own puppy. Well... At least the puppy dream came true 10 years later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG... Yeah, those sugar coated peanuts! My favourite. Wasn't it at Cathay?
I think I saw a movie there called The Burning (about some psycho who kills people with a garden shear - amazing how he popped from the depths of the lake, from under the floor boards ...). I refused to go to the Loo alone at night for 3 months...
Post a Comment