Sunday, September 18, 2005

About The Wondering

I wonder how much longer I can go on lying to myself.
I wonder if this mask is as transparent to others as it is to me.

I wonder when I'll wake up without this ache inside.
I wonder when I'll sleep without tears staining my pillow.

I wonder why I'm not moving on, the way I said I would.
I wonder if it's possible for 1 to move backwards without falling.

I wonder if you think of me at all.
I wonder why that should matter to me.

I wonder whether I'll forget you in time.
I wonder if it'll matter to you if I do.

3 comments:

EARTH2IAN said...

the only cure i know to stop missing someone is to find another someone. And even that, it's not a sure thing...hope u feel better :-/

Anonymous said...

Chanced upon your blog..can only say that time will heal. I went through this before and I thought I was going to die!! But now I feel that I'm the happiest gal with my current boyfriend. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. Everything happens for a reason..take this chance to do some thinking.

JY said...

I believe friends or loved ones can only do that part of advising you or what so ever, at the end of the day, it still depends on yourself.

I really in no spot to offer any advise, i myself also get caught in this web for more than 2 years.

Worst still is that someone already took a needle and burst the bubble of hope, and here i was trying to form the bubble again....wherelese somewhere in my heart tells me the bubble going to be burst again.

does she knows the tears i shed has lost its taste??
does she knows the sleepless nights i have is not becos i scare of ghost??
does she knows i looking forward to memory lost??
does she...?? does she.....??

does she ever bothers??
No i can say,i just being plain stupid.
I know what i doing is stupid, but i still continue in this way.

Hope you get out of this pit fast..:)