Sunday, September 04, 2005

About The Emptiness

I toss and turn at night, I cry when I sleep.
I cannot find the strength to pick myself up.
I cling on to futile, fragmented dreams.
I am surrounded by others, yet I am by myself.
I see this growing emptiness inside me.

I have never before felt so utterly alone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally empathize with what you wrote. That's totally me too. You're not alone.

pinkmartiny said...

*hugz* u ok babe?

Anonymous said...

Your new bf gone or just having a blue day?

April said...

Anon 1 - I guess we all have our share of problems. *weak grin*

PM - I'll live. Don't I always? *shrugs* Heh. Thanks babe...

Anon 2 - What new boyfriend? And if you're gonna be leaving cryptic messages, at least attach your damn name to it. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, chin up...you're not the only one feeling like this...we all go through this at some point of our lives and it'll only make us a stronger person after...

April said...

M - I hope so. Love ya gurlie. :)