I had 1 of those 3am cravings. For milo, of all things. Bumbling down to the kitchen, I make myself a nice cold glass of chocolatey goodness before heading back to my air-conditioned room to satisfy my desire for a late night "snack" and ward off this oppressive heat.
I was somewhat dismayed to see that there was nothing of interest on TV. "The Matrix Revolutions" was on HBO but I've never been a fan. So... Out of utter boredom, I decided to do a Google search for other "Absolutely April" webbies. A decision, I must say, I would soon regret.
INTRODUCING... THE 1ST OTHER

Even after my poor eyes adjusted enough to the see past the blinding, green mosaic background, I wasn't impressed. This girl's obviously in need of some HTML training. Oh... And a little lecture in taste and design would probably come in handy too.
Since staring at this for more than 10 seconds was a sure prelude to a migraine, I couldn't click my way out fast enough.
The next hit I got sure as hell wiped the sneer of my face though...
S
H
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
S
H
!
BRINGING YOU... THE 2ND OTHER

I should have seen this coming... Almost every other URL containing a female name is a porn site. Why should "Absolutely April" be any different? And in case you're wondering, no, I couldn't be bothered clicking through to find out what the site's exact contents are.
The last webbie though, didn't give me much of a choice on what I wanted to see...
(By the way, if you're easily offended, I seriously suggest you stop scrolling right about now. Eh wait a minute... *rolls eyes* If you're easily offended, I seriously doubt you should be reading my blog at all. Bleah...)
O
M
I
F
U
C
K
I
N
G
G
A
W
D
!
THANK GOD IT'S... THE LAST OTHER

And just in case you're dense, or blind, or dumb, and can't make out why I'm traumatized, take a closer look...

That is just sooooooooooo wrong. Ick... I couldn't bring myself to surf on after this. Hahaha... Didn't think I could deal with it if I stumbled upon an "Absolutely April" site dedicated to necrophilia or some other perversion. *shudders* Gross...
Unfortunately, by this time, the damage was already done. I didn't want my milo anymore. Hmmm... Maybe I should print that last picture and paste it in the kitchen. It'll be a mighty good deterrent to any unhealthy snacking I might be tempted to do in the future. Then again, maybe not... I doubt mom will understand my reasons behind it. But I definitely wanna lose weight before my Bali trip! (Only 2 more weeks before I need to don my bikini. Ack!)
In the meantime... Any smart suggestions for a blog name or title I could use, 1 that couldn't possibly be in anyway pornographic?
9 comments:
How about ASSolutely April? :)
At least you found interesting things. Searching 'Lancerlord' didn't churn out anything interesting.
I saw the pic of the first page (without reading what you wrote) and all I could think was; "MY GOD!! That isn't her new blog layout, is it????" Thank God it's not.
And where are the links to all these other pages? ;-)
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Princess - Note my request states SMART that isn't in ANY WAY pornographic. *bish* Heat depleting your brain cells or eyesight ah? :P
Lancerlord - Probably cos "Lance" and "Lord" are both male names. Heh... Anyway, I think I'd rather be boring than have my name associated to FAT PORN! Eeeks!
JaG - Hahaha... The day I have a blog that looks remotely like any of the above is the day I end up looking like that last April. *gags* And if you're really interested, I've hyperlinked the images to their respective sites. :P
FF - Heh... Bet if you tried a Google search on "Feline", you'd get some pretty interesting hits too. ;)
Soyabean - Uh huh. Tell me about it. *makes a face*
Ninja Turtle's Crony! That isn't porno at all.
Although if you really think about it, LancerLord sounds like it could be a pornstar's name.
Best regards from NY! Diet pill advisory Find+individual+health+insurance Belly dancing customs
best regards, nice info hair loss in poisoning Asian mature woman fuck massive dick Bodybuilding past 40 beautiful bodybuilding woman female body builders naked free mazda 787b 4 rotor engine female body builders anime Denise levertov the acne of marriage Ncl hawaii cruise review Men thong swimsuits k sdram buy Ambien halflife
Post a Comment