Thursday, May 05, 2005

About All Work & No Blog

Another late night at the office. The Big Boss manage to annoy me just before she waltzed out the door at around 1am with her parting comment...

"April?! Why are you still here? Do you have that much work? You don't seem to be that busy during the day!"

Bloody hell.

Yeah, I've been staying in the office every damn night till past 2am for the past 2 weeks cos I don't have a bloody life, don't have a home to go to, don't have friends / family / loved ones I'd rather be spending time with... Oh. And yeah. I'm not busy during the day. All I do is give myself pedicures, take 3-hour lunchbreaks, chit chat on MSN with 17 people at the same time...

It's got absolutely nothing to do with my Big Boss and her last minute "assignments". As for all the job folders piled on my desk? That's all for show. I really don't have any work on my plate and am just acting busy so that I seem competent and diligent. (Hah! Sounds like some bitch we know, eh? Ick.)

Fuckwit.

In my extreme state of annoyance, and semi-comatose blurriness, all I can think of to sum up / round up this post is...

不好玩的, 我不要玩了!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sigh. Some bosses nowadays have no situation awareness. Think we are very free. You should have told him that you stay back not to do work but to surf porn, prepare your resume, enjoy the aircon...

d3r3k g0h said...

sigh, tat's life, i can imagine u and jac bitching abt ur bosses now lol.

*~*Michelle*~* said...

Sounds like we have the same job!

R2D2 said...

Don't have a home to go back to? You stay in a hotel?

JY said...

well well well...
how about some bosses, who email you and wants to know where you are and what you are doing at a specific time in the morning??

yawn..think he got nothing better to do...

April said...

LancerLord - It's a her. Hahaha... The next time she passes a comment that pisses me off, I'll try to remember to tell her that... And that I'm lingering around needlessly cos I'm planning to steal bucketloads of office stationery, raid the pantry fridge and set fire to her office chair. Heh!

Derek - Jac's boss is way worse. I've never heard of a bigger wanker in my life!

Michelle - Hahaha... If we do, you have my condolences. ;) Hope the weekend's revived you a little though! :)

Suspicious Bastard - My boss seems to think so. :( Why else would I be hanging around the office? *rolls eyes*

28 Degree - Don't fill in your timesheet. Then you get blocked from your emails and he can't send you anything. Hah!