The Stiletto did something totally unexpected yesterday. I was at the most tedious client meeting (Ever!) when I received a message from him saying that I had a gift waiting for me in the office. Heh... As you can imagine, the anticipation of seeing what it was didn't make the meeting go any quicker. (I never understand how some people can talk so much, and say so little! Sheesh!)
Anyway... I scuttled back to the office... Threw open the front door... And gawked like an idiot at the HUGE ASS sunflowers that were practically beaming at me from my desk.
Everybody... Altogether now... Awwwwwwwww!

Damn big right??? Heh!
Ok lah... Since it brightens up my little corner of the office, all the ribbing I'm getting from the jackasses I call my colleagues is worth it. :P
1 comment:
havent been reading your blog in a long time.. army takes the life out of anyone..
haha you're so lucky to have flowers sitting in your office waiting for you.. i sit around at home hoping for flowers to come..
Post a Comment