Monday, October 03, 2005

About My 7 Wonders

I've been down and out with a nasty bug for the last 4 days... My damn fever comes and goes, my body's aching like a son of a bitch, I'm half-tempted to slice my nose off just so I can breathe normally and I'll be quite happy not to have to look at another bowl of porridge for the next year or so. *grumpy face*

Anyway... Since I'm not at my best and I can't seem to write coherently, I figured now would be as good a time as any to do another 1 of these list thingamajigs. Got tagged by
Zonster some time back...

7 things I plan to do before I die...
1) Sky dive
2) Tour Europe
3) Quit advertising
4) Buy my own flat
5) Visit all 7 wonders of the world
6) Suntan stark naked
7) Go for some form of plastic surgery

About #7... Screw the person who came up with the phrase "aging gracefully". I wanna look as good as I bloody can when they pop me in a coffin. To quote Joan Rivers, "Pull it up, snip it off, make another little person with it! I don't care!". ;)

7 things I can do...
1) Be happy in my own company
2) Cook
3) Control my eating habits
4) Read an entire novel in 12 hours
5) Write creatively
6) Lie and make others believe every damn thing I say
7) Polish off an entire bag of Fritos

7 celebrity crushes...
1) Dermot Mulroney
2) Angelina Jolie (I always swore I'd do her even though I'm straight!)
3) Simon Yam
4) Will Smith

5) Aaron Aziz and Vincent Ng (Whaaaaaat... They're cute! :P)

Oh man... Do I have to do this again? Heh... Read my Top 10 post instead. Take the above names as "add-ons" to my existing list...

7 current / recent books...
Oh man... This is gonna be damn embarressing, seeing that I have a not-so-secret love for trashy novels. *sheepish look as she shuffles around the room*
1) Sins of the Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2) Ceremony in Death - J. D. Robb
3) Genuine Lies - Nora Roberts
4) Memnoch the Devil - Anne Rice
5) Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince - J. K. Rowling

6) Star - Haha! I'm an "occasional" tabloid junkie!
7) Ahmmm... I can't think of anymore! Who the hell has the time to read so much anyway?!

7 favorite foods...
1) Bovril toast

2) Fresh cherries
3) Praline chocolates
4) Kway teow soup
5) Fritos / Doritos / Chachos (Go corn chips!)
6) Mangos
7) Peanut butter waffles

7 random facts about me...
1) I'm not as tough most people think.

2) I have 2 tattoos and am debating of I should get another.
3) I think I have ugly feet.
4) I can spend hours working on crossword puzzles.
5) I dress too casually for work most of the time. And I don't really care.
6) I take too many sleeping pills and painkillers.
7) I talk too much. And too loudly. :P

7 people I want to tag...
1) Missduhr

2) Pink Martiny
3) Princess Liliput
4) McBra
5) Slinky Cat
6) Soyabean Tim
7) Bee

4 comments:

bee said...

but but but...i did this already :) take care of the fever yeah?

April said...

Oops. Sorry babe... Fever's making me blind and delirious, apparently. :P

pinkmartiny said...

you tag me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! humph...think i so free ah! :P

missduhr said...

i will dop this eventually. but now too irritated with you know who... but hey... 2 more days to freedom!