I don't know how much longer I can do this. The plan was to stick it out, ride the storm, weather the turbulence, blah blah blah. After all, what doesn't break you makes you stronger, right?
Thing is, I'm not too sure I won't break.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Funny thing about us being pseudo-blog-twins, you sometimes write things I've thought, or written, somewhere else. This happens to be one of them. Trippy.
and I forgot to add - hang in there. Because if you hit bottom, there's nowhere else to go after that but up.
I know what you mean. There've been several occasions where I found myself marvelling at how closely something on your blog mirrored how I felt. Weird eh, seeing that we're 2 total strangers... *grin*
Oh. And I've given up on telling myself that the only way is up. Somehow, some motherfucker or another always finds some way to prove me wrong. *roll eyes* I swear, 1 of these days, I'm gonna CHOKE on those damn words and keel over, dead as a fucking dodo. :P
Post a Comment