Was just wondering if anyone's interested in watching the musical which starts 22 November. Details below...
RENT
10th Anniversary Celebration Tour
Date: 22 November - 4 December 2005
Time: 8pm (Every night) & 3pm (Every Saturday and Sunday)
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Ticket prices*: $130, $108, $68 (For matinees); $148, S$118, S$78 (For evening shows)
* 10% discount for online bookings before 23 October! :)
Click to see the promotional flyer...
Click to see the seating plan...
3 comments:
Let me know which show you want to go for.
think i'll pass babe. gotta save the moolah for the trip.
i loooved Rent. The first time I watched it was in London. I was given the choice between "Woman in White" and "Rent, and I had no clue what the hell it was about, but I thought, yeah okay.
Blew me away. That is such a singualrly good musical.
Post a Comment