Thursday, January 20, 2005

About Team Spirit

I get the impression that the entire team's feeling sort of disjointed and grumpy. Not too sure if it's because we're suffering from post holiday season discontent or if morale's flagging due to unhappiness and dissatisfaction between us and you know who.

All I know is, I'm looking forward to the break in February. I feel like I'm on a downward spiral when it comes to work. Especially since Wendy left. It's clear now that I depended on her irrepressible sense of humour more than I realised. It's getting increasingly hard to work up any enthusiasm in the office, no matter what the project entails.

Ah well... 1 week till my little jaunt to KL with Jaime and Jas. 1 week till Jay's concert.

Please god just let me get through this week without any major hiccups. Photo shoot on Monday. Period on the way. Pain in the ass clients to deal with. 3 Ps I'm really not looking forward to. *grumpy face*

No comments: