KL Weather Forecast
Just did a check on the weather for the rest of the week in KL and it looks like it's gonna be a wet weekend. Drats... Was hoping to catch some rays on Sunday afternoon before we made our way home. Ah well. As long as it doesn't rain the night of the Jay concert. Somehow, watching my husband sing while I get all soggy in the Merdeka Stadium isn't the way I envisioned things to be. Heh heh...
I hope we have fun on this trip. Jas, J and I have been looking forward to it all week. Heh... I think it's the only thing that's keeping us sane at the moment. Work's been kinda crazy, today especially. *rolls eyes* Talk about mid-week madness!
Just another 2 days before we zip off. Haaaaaang on, April, haaaaaang on...
Speaking of zipping off... I haven't had the chance to meet up with him to pass him the present. *grumpy face* He was suppose to come over on Thursday night but we had to take a raincheck because he had to be up by 5am on Friday. (Gack!) Looks like I won't see him till after the KL trip. I have a bad feeling about this... Looks like this whole gift giving thing isn't panning out, eh? Sheesh...
No comments:
Post a Comment