The Stiletto, however, thinks I'm nuts to even think about spending almost $100 on a pair of slippers. My squeaks and squeals of "Ohhhhh but they're so pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety..." don't seem to be very convincing, nor do my spiels of how the soles are constructed for maximum comfort and support.
Phooey. What do men know about the importance of footwear anyway? Bleah.
Papillos. Love em. Want em.
The only problem now is, I'm totally stuck on which pair to get. Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeety. They're all so pweeeeeeeeeeeeeety. Currently leaning towards the Gizeh Garden Party. *drools* (Prices and pictures from Baumhouse.Com and German Shoes Online.)
Tabora Superball Yellow, €37.40
Madrid Cherry Fruit, €33.12
Gizeh Nepalese Orchid, €41.68
Gizeh Nepalese Black, €41.68
Gizeh Garden Party, €41.68
Florida Rosegarden, €38.47
Florida Power Flower Cream, €38.47
Florida Ethno Red Plum, €38.47
Catalina China Blossom, €32.05
Arizona Ethno Pearl, €38.47Suggestions? :)
5 comments:
The cherry print one is all out babe! they dont have it if u order online either.. :( those were the first ones i wanted...boo hoo!
Not too hot on the cherry ones cos they're awfully common. There're at least 2 people in my office who have them! Heh... Love the Gizeh Garden Party though. Pweeeeeeeeety!
I think the Gizeh Garden Party ones are nice ... You should just go with what turns you on.
The last time I wanted to buy a pair of birkenstocks, I chose 5 designs and emailed 5 people who all came back with DIFFERENT votes. Not one overlapped. *faint* And you have like 10 designs here lor ...
You may wanna check out footshopping.com - there's where I got mine.
I just got a Florida Garden Party recently. Very pretty indeed :)
My friends and i ordered from footshopping.
- spacecadet
Post a Comment