Ok. 1st time in Singapore's Budget Terminal. Not impressed. They don't sell Gucci sunglasses. What kind of DFS doesn't carry Gucci sunglasses?!?! They sell Ray Bans. Who the hell wears Ray Bans anymore?!?!
:P
But hey, at least they have free internet! And cigarettes!
Double :P
Ok lah, I'm being a little harsh. It actually ain't as bad as I pictured it'd be. There's a Times bookstore, a Hang Ten outlet , a Hans Cafe, a Polar Cafe, a Killeny Kopitiam, and a 7-11, among other stores. What it really needs is a LAN gaming shop where FFXI addicts like myself and The Stiletto can kill ourselves some Orcs before the plane takes off. Tarutarus rule!!!
Since that's not an option, I'm gonna go bury myself in a corner and do crossword puzzles while I wait for my flight to start boarding.
Goodbye people... Don't miss me too much! :)
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment