Wednesday, July 12, 2006

About Tarutaru Madness

In case you're wondering about the lack of blog activity on my part, it's because I've discovered a brand new way to spend my time online. Uh huh. A little slow to jump on the bandwagon I know, but I'm totally hooked on Final Fantasy XI.

The Stiletto and I have been glued to our computers every single night for the last week or so... And even though this is our 1st MMORPG (That's Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game for the uninitiated), I think we've made some very nice progress. Hell... At least I don't think character "partying" means a group of gamers getting together for a couple of beers and crappy music anymore. :P

Of course, I decided to be a girly-girl when it came to choosing my game character and opted for a creature that's so-cute-you-could-pee-in-your-pants - a Tarutaru. *beams like an idiot*

Awww c'mon. She's adorable, isn't she? And she also happens to be an up and coming Black Mage. I've gone from a level 1 to 13 within a week... Woot!

Since The Stiletto's in Vietnam again for the next 5 days, without any internet access, I figure this is as good a time as any for me to train and level up further... Just so he stops sniggering at how tiny I am next to his stinky old elf. *makes a face*

Aside to Princess Liliput - I still think you should get yourself the game and sign up for an account. After all, you've been an FF fan way longer than I have... And hell, what better way to vent out all those pent up frustrations? *hugs* Hang in there babe... Let's try to meet up this weekend ok? :)

Ok. 1am. Need to sleep before I get even more crosseyed than I am now. X)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was just a matter of time before you moved from Neopets to other "creatures". Ha. Dun zap this cutesy looking thing yah?

I am slow too. Just bought the FF movie. Will watch it this weekend. Hee.

April said...

Deevee8 - Heard the movie wasn't that great. Fantastic effects and CG but weak storyline. Heh... Btw, Why you limit access on your blog? I don't have a LiveJournal account so I can't read your it anymore! Waaaaaaaaaaaa...

Dumpieus - Oi! Damn rude lah you! I'm MUCH cuter than a Hobbit ok! And my spell casting kicks ass. So you gonna join me? :P

14 more days to Krabi. Tick freaking tock.

Anonymous said...

Yo, April, your name is the only one left on the Hall of Shame for not getting an LJ account lor. You no see? Haha.

Get an LJ account lah ... everyone got one already. Even Qweenplinc and Pinkmartiny. You are last one standing.

Need to take it private to prevent people from office reading it lah -wd be suuuch a disaster ...

Anonymous said...

ZOMG!!! FFXI!!! I've already been playing for a year + on that!

Which server are you on?? I'm on Titan and got contacted by a fellow countryman the other day and we had a good chat. Let me know if you need a World Pass.

Kanos - MNK 75.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »