Credits to
Miss Bee for finding this
gorgeously quirky boutique hotel in Bangkok. I now know exactly where I wanna stay the next time I head to Bangkok. Too bad Jetstar's 2-for-1 promotion ended so quickly. *grumpy face*
My favorite rooms? (Lemme know yours...)
Room 203 - Princess Kitsch
Room 206 - Art Deco
Room 207 - Erotic Amazing
Room 209 - Spectrum Crystal
Room 407 - The Taj Mahal
Room 408 - My Secret of Flower
8 comments:
Reflections is lurrrvee!!!! but.... my friend and i stayed in 206 and somewhow managed to mindfuck ourselves cos the paintings are pretty freaky in the night.... that and we have pretty wild imaginations.... but there's no where else i wanna stay at next time i'm there....
Anon - Hahahaha... Believe it or not, the thought of the pictures on the wall freaking me out crossed my mind! How convenient is this place to the major shopping areas like MBK?
Dumpieus - Bloody nice. And I'm set on going up some time this year. I don't care. *beams* 4 holidays in a year... My kinda life! :)
I will be in BKK end of July altho accommodations all booked liao cos company trip. Where is this place? Can check it out.
Knowing Qweenplinc, she would pick Room 203 - makes her feel at home mah. Pinkmartiny would pick .. lemme see ... 209.
I would pick Room 206 except for the photos ... So, I will say, Room 209. Boring but comfortable.
Erm, how mucheee?
Deevee8 - Rooms are either THB2,460 (for a studio) or THB3,120 (for a superior), which is about S$100 to S$130. Quite reasonable. I'm not too sure on the location though... Think it's quite out of the way if you'll be spending a lot of time in the Siam Square shopping district.
haha.... we were like damn happy when we first checked into the room then our friends came in and said that they wouldn't wanna sleep in the room cos of the paintings.... and we were like aiyah you all think too much but when we went back in the night we started freaking out.... madness!! haha.... we even crashed in their rooms for the 1st night....
the place is pretty convenient cos you walk out and there's a BTS station(ARI) there.... can't really rem but i think it's about 5-6 stops away from MBK.... there are foodstalls and a 7-11 along the path leading to reflections as well....
aiyoh i can go on and on about reflections but its best if you go and experience it.... =)
What a great site All weather surveillance cameras Solarium home Omni cancun time share
This is very interesting site... sexy feet free access download california moving company licenses Lesbian crazy effect topamax has on unborn baby Art deco french furniture
Excellent, love it! How to sell a time share in florida Tramadol hci buy fioricet Missouri byrnes mill tattoo removal Atlanta hot spa tub leather wing chairs new or used Why invest in philippines acne product voyeur sarah irish body builder online credit report Az.recycle refrigerators Playstaion2 memory card Noise canceling bluetooth headset men who wear a bra Super totes management training
Post a Comment