I'm sick. Again. The cold that's been nagging at me for the entire week finally decided to turn around and grab me by the throat yesterday, when The Stiletto and I drove up to JB. Yes. JB. Again.
Anyway, I went to the Guardian Pharmacy at Holiday Plaza to get some cold / flu tablets to ease the sneezing fits (12 times in a row. How about that?) and runny nose (I was dripping like a fricking leaky faucet!). Guess what? I couldn't buy any. Because the Pharmacist wasn't available till 7pm.
Panadol Cold and Panadol Flu are apparently prescription drugs. The only stuff you can buy off the shelf are normal Panadol, children's panadol, Panadol Actifast and Actal.
How fucking spastic is that?! Can anybody explain to me why this is so? Malaysia sucks sometimes...
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hahaha... Idiot. The point here is that I don't bloody believe that Panadol Cold can't be bought off the damn shelf. Sheeeeeeesh...
Oh. And they were out of stock for the Vicks inhaler. I had to buy some spastic local brand that smelt funny! Humph.
i take offence...:p
maybe its becuz they knew u frm s'pore?
Hahaha... Note that I said Malaysia sucks sometimes... You're 1 of the huge occasions it doesn't suck. :P Oh... But if what happened happened because I'm Singaporean, then they suck double! Bleah...
My deepest sympathies. I've got a massive cold AND a sore throat as well, which is seriously un-fun when it's 6 degrees out. Bah.
Oh man. That's gotta suck, especially since The Boy's there... Well... At least you've got a perfectly good reason to play doctor, ya? Rest and get well soon babe. *sympathetic pat on back*
Post a Comment