Wednesday, January 25, 2006

About The Weighing Scale

I know that it's totally spastic to be saying this right after I blogged about pineapple tarts but I desperately need to lose weight.

I've got half a mind to run down to Watsons after work and grab me some of that Extrim X... Or Tummitrim... Or Xando... Maybe all 3... Fucking hell, whatever works!

I'll say it right now. I won't exercise, I don't have the time or the inclination. I'm already contemplating liposuction, just don't have the dough to actually do it yet. I've tried the Cambridge Diet and since I'd rather starve to death than survive on chalkwater-trying-pass-off-as-soup, I hate it with a passion. I've thought about Mesotherapy, but the results are too unpredictable and varied for such an expense.

There's got to be some other way!!! Help!!!

Any recommendations?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have!! exercise!!!!!

Anonymous said...

if u do lipo at KK hospital, it will cost about $4k and u can pay thru medisave. i checked and confirmed this becuz i also haf strong inclinations to go for it. wanna go together? ;)

The Princess said...

Don't bother girlie. Just eat and be happy.

We're all gonna get fat, and its all gonna sag anyway. Heh. Make your money's worth it and go for it all at one go. Heh. More worth it lah.

The honest truth is that I've given up on losing weight already!!! The more I think about losing weight the more weight i put on. So fuck it lah.