Tuesday, January 24, 2006

About Going Tarty

I did something new on Sunday. I learnt (Well... Sorta learnt!) how to make pineapple tarts. Hats off to whomever does this for a living, I doubt I'll ever be able to, with my severe lack of patience. More than 6 of hours of work for a mere 100+ tarts! Wah lau...

They were yummy though. :)

Batch 3... You can so tell when The Stiletto and I started to get tired... We went from nice crisscross designs on the top of the tarts to smacking on single dots. Hahaha...

Then we decided to get creative with the last few tarts... Take a shot and guess which one I did? :P

Hahaha... For 周杰伦. (Yes, I couldn't be bothered to do all 3 characters... Heh...) Go Jay baby!!! Woot!!!

That's me on the left, and my grouchy boyfriend on the right. Heh... The Stiletto wasn't too happy about me and my "Jay-tart", especially with me giggling over how I was gonna eat "him" up. (The tart, you pervs!).

I decided to make a pineapple, ahmmm, pie, I guess you could call it. 1 about the size of my palm. Heh... This is proof that you can't have too much of a good thing.

No comments: