Tuesday, January 24, 2006

About The Tired

I can't help but question if I made the right decision when I opted to stay on at this job. Each work seems to present more problems than we can cope with, due to a severe lack of resources in all departments.

I'm tired of constantly fighting fires that are not of my making. I'm tired of putting up with clients and their ridiculous demands. I'm tired of having to play nursemaid to people who can't seem to be responsible for the jobs on their plate.

I'm just plain tired.

I need a vacation. A long one. And it'd better be soon.

3 comments:

missduhr said...

oi! if you resign i will hunt you down maul you and feed your bones to abby! *grumblemumble*

April said...

Hahaha... I'll be around lah. Especially now that my leave has been approved. Woooooot! :P

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to find another job. I read in one of those articles they print with the recruit section of ST that a good reason to leave is when the company has not enough manpower to cope and has no intention of hiring.

It's the best time to find a job now! Especially after bonus time after Dec when people quit their jobs.