
I think we just had the laziest weekend known to man. Seriously. Little else was done besides eating (Old Chang Kee and Tian Tian Steamboat kick ass!), sleeping and mooching around in front of the comp / TV.
Aside to The Stiletto: Cannot lah babe... We gotta get out more. I'm putting on too much bloody weight as it is! Argh...
6 comments:
Babes,
I dun think i'm the one who takes 3 hrs to get ready to go out... And also a million reminders to go bath.. haha..
Tho.. considering the crazy amount of time the both of us (Mainly you) spend at work during the weekdays, this IS a good way of spending quality time.. I Likey..
Hi Slinky,
thks for the compliment... Heh.. You have to admit that it way much better than confronting the hoards of people at shopping malls, coffe places etc etc. Slacking is gooooooood....
sweet girl....so sweeeeeet!!!! :)
you guys have the same eyes!!
im jus happy for u babe ;) we have to meet him one time or another u know!
hah
yah lor i oso say
siansssssssssss
Slinky - What did you go to the SPCA for? Adopted a puggy / rottie / ferret? ;)
The Princess - Hahaha. Do NOT! Mine are prettier. Nyaaaaaaaah... :P
Pink Martiny & Missdurh - Yeah. I'm guessing it'll be Miss Cho's CNY gathering, where I've already warned him on the possible onslaught / inquisition / massacre. :P
Pril: no worries we will be nice....or at least, i will be...hahahaha
Post a Comment