Oh. And by the way, I'm sick of people asking me when I'm going to get a job again. I'm not sponging off anybody yet, am I? Lemme alone! *grumbles*
Not much has changed since I last posted. Unlike Missdurh's exciting exploits in the States, my life consists of little more than lazing around at home and hanging out with The Stiletto. He leaves for HCM again in 5 days. I keep telling him he should bring back 1 of those Vietnam brides. $8,000 and you get a
Speaking of a deal... I recently bought myself a new toy. *beams*
Quite reasonably priced too, seeing that I upgraded RAM, HDD and the graphics card. (Tech specs here, if you're interested.)
You know what this means... Uh huh... Final Fantasy on the go! Wooot! :D I know most of you aren't interested but what the hell, here're some of the screenshots I took during the recent Halloween Festival. I basically spent all my time running around getting special Halloween-themed items and getting turned into a variety of scary monsters. Heh...
Oh. And kudos for Plinc and Pink Martiny for finding this nifty slideshow thingie. Much easier and cooler looking than Photobucket when uploading multiple pictures. Heh...




3 comments:
It's about time you updated, I was missing my regular dose of April! Why does your blog keep asking me for a password?
yeah tagboard's defunt now, time to change to the glittery cbox. anyway, this blog's become sort of a monthly thing eh?
haha by the way, have you ever been to india?
I'll be joining the ranks of the uemployed real soon. Tea? After we like, wake up at 1 pm? Hee.
Post a Comment