Monday, October 02, 2006

About The Sloth

Another 1 of my sporadic posts...

It's been 3 weeks since I became a certified bum. And I must say that unemployment seems to suit me just fine, for the moment. I wake up at 11am... Have long, leisurely brunches... Potter around the house... Watch TV... Nap... Go for pedicures... Meet friends for dinner... Play Final Fantasy till my eyes bleed... Life doesn't get much better than this.

I did go for 1 job interview... Again for an advertising agency as an Account Manager on a FMCG account. My name was put forward by a couple of ex colleagues and the Group Account Director called me in last week. What I thought would be a 15 minute meeting stretched out to over 2 hours, with me meeting the Group Account Director, then the Regional Account Director, then the Associate Account Director and finally, the Managing Director. Meh.

I'm still waiting for them to get back to me but I doubt I'll take up the offer. The account and job scope don't interest me enough, and more importantly, I get bad vibes about the person who'll be my direct boss... He strikes me as a "dumper". Which is the last kind of person I want to be working for. Heh.

Anyway, I'm in no hurry to get a job. The Stiletto's up in Ho Chih Minh again for another month and I'm probably heading up sometime next week to spend a few days with him. Lots of holidays this year - Melbourne, Krabi, Phuket - and now Vietnam... I'm also hoping to be able to head to Bangkok around the end of the year too. :)

This is the life!

Ok people, back to Final Fantasy. Speaking of which, here're a few screenshots I took of myself in the game. Haha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's me. Sitting in my Mog House (residential area) and spacing out. Am I cute or what!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me again, with The Stiletto's character, in the town of Kazham. I hate his armour... You can see his tits! Meh! Obscene! :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us again, in San d'Oria this time, wearing some ridiculous hats that we got from some quest or another. I look more ridiculous than he does, I think. Haha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A few of us Tarutarus milling around Gustav Tunnel as we wait for the fighting to start. Legleos is a really nice Taru I've met on the game who's helped me tons. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Weird sight I came across during my travels in West Ronfaure. Almost pissed in my pants laughing when I saw this. I think the dumb ol' sheep's stuck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heh, I love this shot of me fighting the Goobue in Pashhow Marshlands. I beat him too. Small but tough, that's me. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my NPC (Non-Player Character) that I can summon once a day to fight with me. Yes, he has a weird name. Balu-Falu. I wasn't given many choices and this was the easiest to pronounce. Haha. Anyway, I kinda like it. :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since Jaddie's always been a mage of some sort, I decided to try my hand at being a warrior. Here's me in my level 1 armour. I hate it. Looks like I'm wearing metal diapers! Eeeeewwwww...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It gets better though. Here I am again (And I found myself a twin too!) in my level 10 warrior armour. I'm shorter than he is though. Meh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clearly you need to get out more often ...

April said...

Lol... I'll get out when I feel like getting out. Am just about to board the plane for Vietnam to visit The Stiletto. Seeya babes around! :D

p/s: Thank god my laptop arrived before I left. FF on the go baby! Wooooooot! :P