Yes, I know there's been a significant lull in blog activity on my part. I blame the half a dozen new computer games The Stiletto bought me 2 weeks ago... Which has resulted in me being glued to to the screen oogling at the fan-fucking-tastic zoo / mall / restaurant empire I've built up. Heh heh...
Not that I've had much time to play, since work's been really hectic. A big hug to Missdurh, who's finally returned to share my load... At last I have someone who understands what I've been going thru the past 4 months.
On a brighter note, I'm currently standing (and feeling extremely conspicuous) at Terminal 1 using the free internet connection as I wait to board my flight. (I don't understand why the cheap bastards won't provide us with chairs and a keyboard that's bigger than the size of a dinner plate. And my "END" button is spoilt! Sheesh...) Yes, I'm finally on vacation. Despite the fact that U2's postponed their concert, The Stiletto and I decided to head to Melbourne anyway. 10 days of beautiful autumn weather, lazing around having good coffee, fresh air and lots of monkey sex. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Goodbye people... Don't miss me too much. :)
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment