How the fuck do you get clients to understand that 12 HOURS is NOT enough time to complete work on a radio live read script, neither is 2 DAYS enough to whip out a damn 30-second radio ad?!?!?
Fucking morons. Thanks for a bloody brilliant Valentine's Day.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you better not quit! i'll kill you!
I'm not gonna quit lah. Just needed to rant and rave.
yes u can turn around live read script in 2 hours and turn around a radio ad in 1 day. it means u have to be involved n not just leave it to the creatives to do it, while u sit n wait.
Anon - Fuck you and the crippled horse you rode in on. You probably have no idea how an advertising agency works and you definitely have no idea how I work... I'll dare you to prove me wrong though. Leave your damn name the next time you post a comment, instead of hiding behind a wall of anonymity like the lameass fuck you are.
yes, I'm afraid I know how an ad agency work. that's why I dare say what I said. I think it doesn't matter if I leave a name or not, because what it simply reflects is that you have a name to abuse. Anonymous is fine. You can abuse me as that. One should perhaps look inwards instead of blaming the world. And I stand by what I said, you can turn them around. You're an AM, you have to make it happen. If it doesn't then the monkey's yours to carry. If not stick to being an AE. Learn to take criticism. You are not the greatest in the world. Accept that and you will move one step ahead.
yeah, you're a suit. I thought suits were invincible? don't let your ego get in the way of what you can do. you'll learn more.
Yep. I'm a suit alright. Never claimed to be invincible or the greatest thing in the world though... Which is exactly the point of this post, no? Sheesh. 'Nuff said.
Post a Comment