I hate the feeling of perpetual exhaustion.
I hate being so bloated my jeans don't fit properly.
I hate the unexplainable chocolate cravings at 2am.
I hate getting weepy over the most trivial matters.
I hate it that men can't truly understand feeling this way.
I hate the fact that this happens almost every damn month.
Frigging PMS. Go away goddamit!!!
Update as of 2.15pm...
Oh. 1 more thing. The Stiletto leaves for a 3-day business trip to Vietnam next Monday. Bleah... I know duty calls, and I'm acting all ok with the idea of not having him to cuddle up to while I sleep. But I figure I'm entitled to whine a little too, since this is the 1st night he'll be spending away from me in 3 months. Sniff...
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...
Guess we both feel like crap today.
Post a Comment