Friday, February 17, 2006

About Skin Ink

I've been uber keen to get another tattoo for some time now. Pretty much wanted to since I got my last one in 2001. Now the question is - What the hell should I get?

I know skinart's suppose to be highly personal, but I wouldn't mind listening whatever suggestions you people might have?

3 comments:

JaG said...

Haven't been here in a while and I love how your blog looks now!! Great job!

And I wouldn't know what tattoo you should get because I don't know you well enough and like you said; tattoos are personal.

Anonymous said...

May i suggest a.............................................................................................................................PLATIPOK!

April said...

JaG - Thanks! I love the new skin too. :) Thought it was time for a refresh... Heh...

Anon - Dumdak dumdak dumdak! Platipok was YOUR idea for a tattoo YOU were suppose to get. Nothing to do with me. :P