It hit me again this morning as I was in the taxi, on the way to the office... How utterly miserable I was at the prospect of going to work. How utterly I loathed my clients. How utterly meaningless my professional life had become.
I decided that enough was enough. I've done nothing but whine and bitch about work... And yet, I stay on at a job I hate, just hoping, day after day, that things improve with time. I finally figured that I've got to draw the line somewhere...
So...This is me drawing the line. This is me making a stand. This is me taking back control of my life because I'm pretty sure I'm worth more than this.
The letter was written and handed to my boss earlier today. Somebody congratulate me please? :)
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
congrats!!!!!! heehee.... finally rid yourself of those irritating buggers... welcome to my world :)
AnnE
yay! me next me next!
congrats! no excuse now not to meet me after u start to bum i guess? ;)
congrats babe. nobody deserves to do something which they dread and have nightmares about.
:)
oh wow! ure LAZY boss now has to START doing some work! heh. CONGRATS babe!
You made it sound so spontaneous and spunky! Congrats and good luck.
Congrats! You should now spend time relaxing and catching up with your friends! Enjoy the finer things in life!
Congratulations, you now can join the rest of us who jumped the fence. The grass really IS greener on the other side.
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. :) 3 weeks and counting. Oh... And the agency trip to Phuket this weekend... Woot! *dances around the room with Missdurh*
Okie dokie. Back to Final Fantasy! Woot woot woot!
Post a Comment